Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cleaning the grime in my grout

I watched a strange channel on TV - well it was for me! It was adverts for house cleaning devices. The bit that fascinated me, was the section promoting a steam cleaner that "cleans with steam". It looked magical! The advert went on for what must have been half-an-hour or even an hour of fantastical illusion.

But I know the truth - no one can pull the wool over my eyes.

I have a steam cleaner.

I nearly fell off my chair laughing at the woman who said her steam cleaner was perfect for "cleaning the grime in my grout". But I know the truth - no one can pull the wool over my eyes.

I have a steam cleaner.

And the truth is a blast with bleach from a spray bottle is the easiest, quickest and least exhausting method for cleaning the grime in my grout.

Cleaning the grime in my grout is bloody hard work with a steam cleaner!

I know the truth - no one can pull the wool over my eyes.

I have a steam cleaner.

I KNOW.

I think it must be in the attic somewhere, can't remember now......

And here's Bill Hicks....


No comments:

Post a Comment