Search This Blog

Thursday 5 April 2012

VG dulls flavour

I am learning - everyday!

I have been using dual coil cartomiser tanks. The one that is filled with PG/VG mix has a lovely flavour. And the other, filled with just VG and the correct number of drops per ml concentrate flavour - is really disappointing! No flavour, no throat hit, no satisfaction. I tried using it the whole day yesterday and ended up with a really phlegmy throat. I think VG pure, does not agree with me.

I think it has killed the flavour of my concentrate. What a waste! Not going to do that again. Think I've got a bottle of PG - might add some. I'll learn another lesson, probably.

1 comment:

  1. I think the wisest YT video enthusiast makes their responses or comments 'On Approval' - as this will ensure those out to hurt everyone and their dog, do not get the audiences they so desire.

    ReplyDelete