Search This Blog

Thursday, 29 August 2013

F**** you, citizens - your opinions mean zilch! That is what your Government thinks of you. They know better, and for the sake of progress you can live with it.

In Vaping the pole away which I wrote last July, I lamented that we do not really have a democracy in the UK. Well - we don't. Despite ALL the protest, the mast has been erected.  F**** you, citizens - your opinions mean zilch! That is what your Government thinks of you. They know better, and for the sake of progress you can live with it.

What do I think about ALL our efforts to get vaping as we know it to continue in a useful form that will actually get smokers off smoking rather than medicalising it? F**** you, citizens - your opinions mean zilch! That is what your Government thinks of you. They know better, and for the sake of progress you can live with it.

I am appalled at how the vaping causes cancer press reports started by The Mail  are multiplying across the world, becoming more hysterical as they travel.   (I can't find the link because my normal laptop got neuked last night by my glass of water - and this one is using Ask .com - terrible thing - don't know how it installed itself here - but its days are numbered!)

I think vaping has BIG enemies...they are spreading every negative word they can. I hope that next year this time, my blog will be praising the wisdom of the UK Government in legislating electronic cigarettes with the lightest touch - but I am not holding my breath!