Search This Blog

Monday 24 December 2012

Thank you to everyone who helped me become a vaper

I had the most stunning year in 2012! I did not smoke a single cigarette - and even more miraculously, I did not crave one!

I met new people in the flesh and over the Internet who have supported me as a vaper by just "being there". Strangers on forums have answered my questions, and introduced me to new ideas about vaping, health and life.

I have really enjoyed 2012.

Thank you to all of you who have helped and supported me - and to all those people - strangers really - who have made comments on my blogs and videos and talked to me on Facebook and Twitter. It's been a ball! I'm looking forward to 2013.

I wish everyone a Happy Festive Season and Happy New Year. Good vaping everyone - and thanks.

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, it's good to see you looking so well.

    Thank you so much for your holiday wishes, I liked that video so much I forwarded to my non-vaping friends & family - primarily because our experiences over the last year have been so very similar.

    I think I've gone a little crazier than you in collecting mods and tanks. BUT - I seem to recall that you ARE doing some of your own e-liquids now(?). If so, I would like to hear more about how that is working for you. I have gotten my home-made vapestuff down to zero nicotine but for the "holidays" I splurged on some Christmas type flavors (eggnog & such) with 10mg nicotine only to find that the nicotine was a mistake. The taste and mouth feel just doesn't suit me. Except for wasting the money,I am trying to see this as a good thing.

    Thanks again for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete