Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2012

Blowing things up

I love to get cross - incandescent even - I feel alive when I'm "fiery". I love protesting, but I'm not stupid.

I just read this from BigBrotherWatch.

I nearly got all steamed up - but then I read it properly. No one is saying you can't share your piccies and videos or even post them on Google, Twitter or Facebook. So why get all enraged? Sounds ok to me. And it pays to read to the end of anything. Glad I did. I'll save my energy for something really important, like whether we can VAPE at the 2012 Games.

I made the "for commercial purposes large" to emphasise what the Big BrotherWatch eyes have missed!



The wording for the 2012 games is :- ‘Images, video and sound recordings of the Games taken by a Ticket Holder cannot be used for any purpose other than for private and domestic purposes and a Ticket Holder may not license, broadcast or publish video and/or sound recordings, including on social networking websites and the internet more generally, and may not exploit images, video and/or sound recordings for commercial purposes under any circumstances, whether on the internet or otherwise, or make them available to third parties for commercial purposes.







No comments:

Post a Comment